Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Who am I and what do I expect from this Blog?

Hi everyone and welcome to my Blog!

I have been having this idea of starting a Blog for quite some time, but I don't know why I didn't take the courage to actually go and do it.
Today is the day that I decided to "just do it" and see what impact does it make.

My name is Martin, and I'm currently living in Israel, although I am originally from Argentina.

I'm 26 years old (will be 27 next month) and I have been an amateur plant based runner since 2011. That means that I don't eat any kind of meat, dairy or eggs (no honey either). I follow a low fat plant-based diet, comprised by whole fruits, vegetables and starches (sometimes I may also eat some nuts or seeds, but that's seldom if ever).

I believe this kind of diet is the healthiest diet for most people, and recommend anyone to give it a try and decide for themselves.
Many people have reversed all sort of health issues with it: from chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease to skin problems, digestive issues, obesity, etc.

Regarding running, it has been a growing passion for me. As I said, I've been into it since 2011 and I accomplished many goals already, like having the opportunity to run many races, from 5K's to my first full marathon, which I ran last month (on January 10th).
I'm a certified fitness coach too, since 2006, so I'll be happy to talk about this subject in future posts too.

Basically, from this Blog I expect to be able to reach a wide audience and talk about health, nutrition and running/sports as well as to track my own progress in my running career.

That's all for now, thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment