Monday, November 3, 2014

I'm Back!

Hey guys! I'm back!

I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep this active during the last month, but I have been through a lot of stuff!

I had to leave Israel temporarily, so I decided to take a trip to Europe as a backpacker for a couple of weeks (it was my first time there, and it was pretty exciting!), and then come back to Argentina, to stay here for a few months before returning to Israel again.

I had the chance to visit a few cities: Amsterdam (Holland), Lille (France), Dublin (Ireland) and Barcelona (Spain).

As I said, I had a great time in each place, and even had the opportunity to run a half marathon in Marcq En Baroeul (France), where I got a new PR (1:31:07), and a 5k parkrun in Dublin, where I got also a PR (19:47).

I kept up with my running during my whole journey, which allowed me to traverse many places that I wouldn't have seen if I didn't spend so much time on my feet.
I also walked quite a lot everyday (probably about 3-5+ hours!)

Back in Buenos Aires, after 3 days of arriving, I ran the Buenos Aires Marathon, where I got a new PR as well (03:20:55). It seems that all that training during the hot summer in Israel really paid off!


Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm having more time again to keep the Blog active, so stay tuned for new posts coming soon!

Crushing it at the Buenos Aires 42K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment